Thursday, September 27, 2007

Almost D-Day


60, yes, 60, even less. In 60 hours till I will enter the plane. Another 18 hours later I will arrive in Lima, Peru. Tired, after a long trip someone will be waiting for me, to take me to the Loki hostel where I will spend my first three nights.

These past days were very busy, tonight is the first evening I'm at home before 8 pm. My employer does not seem to be aware I will walk out of that building tomorrow and won't return.. Perhaps when I hand in my cell, laptop and car he will wake up. Anyhow, there will be coffee and cake, a speech, then....... goodbye..

Saturday, my final injections, cleaning my house, buying some stuff and packing my bags... Probably I will also be on the phone half the day. (by the way, I won't take my phone with me) Then, Sunday, closing the door behind me, returning no earlier then Februari 2008 :D Yes yes yes............

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sterkte nog vandag en dan veel plezier ...

Dror Tirosh said...

Hi Marcel,
Dror from Loki Hostel here, found you post on google.
Enjoy your last 2 days at home, have a good flight and see you on Sunday night for a drink.
Dror

Anonymous said...

vergeet je paspoort niet! Veel plezier en sterkte met het gedag zeggen van de mensen om je heen die je lief zijn!
x Kim

Anonymous said...

ben ik nog op tijd ?!!!

had je laatst al van alles toegewenst, maar nog één keer dan ; )

bij deze.

van alles.

inge.

Johannes en Ria said...

Marcel
Ik hoop dat de reis voorspoedig verlopen is. Het begin was even stressen vanwege het onvrijwillig lang doorslapen, maar ik hoop dat de rest van de reis beter was.
We horen van je.
Groeten