Saturday, September 15, 2007

Preparations....

Time is ticking... Not just ticking, I barely realize that I'm leaving in 15 days. That in 15 days I will arrive in Lima, Peru and not return home for four months.

The past weeks I've been busy with some preparations, e.g. taking preventive measures against diseases, getting a new passport, etc.

Today was quite a busy day, I bought thermal clothes to keep me warm in the cold cold 'Andes'. Besides that I bought a sleep sheet and an additional memory card for my eos 400d and a card writer, so I can easily transfer data from the memory card to a pc or disc.. This will also simplify posting images on my blog ;-)

Regarding photography, for my camera I got myself a new daypack. And.. What do you think about it?

This is not even all... What do you think about this new gadget... Guess I'm well provided now to keep all of you updated!!! And this camera has a special youtube feature, lets see if I can make it work :D

Well, take care and till next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hier lees ik het antwoord op mijn vraag...

Anonymous said...

Nog maar zo kort, drukke voorbereidingen en je kan je nieuwe wereld gaan ontdekken en we leven mee

Liefs van MD en Kim

Anonymous said...

nog maar 5 dagies dus ?!! spannenddd... !!!

wens je alvast een hele behouden reis, zowel letterlijk als figuurlijk, alhoewel behouden daar niet helemaal het woord voor is...

dat je maar veilig weer mag keren.
en rijker.

zoiets dan...

pfff... nog even en ik typ break a leg ; )